What To Do During Your Case
What To Do During Your Case – Foley & Small
- Always tell the truth and do the right thing.
- Get well. Follow doctor/therapist orders and recommendations and attend all appointments.
- Return to work as soon as you reasonably can.
- Turn in medical bills to car/premises insurer than to health insurer.
- If no insurance, letter of protection can be sent to health care providers promising payment when case resolved.
- Let us at Foley & Small know when you are done treating or if there is a change in your care or condition.
- Politely refrain from discussing details of your case with others.
Foley & Small
1002 E. Jefferson Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46617