Giving Back to Our Community
The attorneys and staff at Foley & Small contribute to and participate in a variety of charitable and civic organizations and causes. It is important to Foley & Small that they help not only their clients, but also the overall community, by deeds and by gifts.
Foley & Small – Charitable Activities
- Benefactor of Samaritan Counseling Center
- Benefactor of the Secret Sister Society
- Contributor to various programs of the South Bend Community School Corporation
- Contributor to various programs of St. Joseph High School
- Contributor to and sponsor of various youth athletic and academic programs and organizations
- Named benefactor and contributor to the St. Joseph County Court House Restoration Fund
- Free legal services provided to various clients through the St. Joseph County Legal Services Organization
Foley & Small
1002 E. Jefferson Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46617