Let Me Handle your case.
Edmond W. Foley – Personal Injury Attorney in South Bend, IN
Thanks for reaching out to us on our Foley & Small website. We hope you find our website informative and that gives you a good feel about who we are and what we do.
We thought it would be good to share a bit of information about ourselves. Here goes. I have lived in South Bend nearly all of my life and graduated from St. Joseph High School. After graduating from the University of Notre Dame in 1974 with an accounting degree, I obtained my certified public accounting certificate while working in Chicago for the accounting firm, Touche Ross. After a few years working as an accountant, I decided to go on to law school at Notre Dame and graduated in 1979. After law school, I once again worked in Chicago with a large insurance defense firm. In 1982, my wife and I decided to return home to South Bend and I pursued law work doing insurance defense litigation for another 12 years until my partner and I formed Foley & Small at the start of 1995.
While my work representing large insurance companies was gratifying, I came to realize that I really wanted to help those who were injured. I came to understand that those folks suffered in many ways because of the misconduct of others and that they often needed help dealing with the large corporations and insurance companies. I believe that my experience working with insurance companies for approximately 15 years allows me a unique insight as to how to best help those who have been hurt because somebody was careless.
At Foley & Small our goal is not only to achieve the best financial recovery we can for our clients, but also to simply be there for our clients to talk to and help them move forward following their loss and through their recovery. We try to treat our clients as if they are members of our family. If you need our help because of an injury or other loss, we’d like you to join our family. Please give us a call us at Foley & Small, and thanks again for visiting our website.
- Born: Lebanon, Missouri, November, 1951 – Married with five children
- University of Notre Dame, 1970-1974, BBA, Accounting: Certified Public Accountant
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 1977-1979, J.D., cum laude
- Attorney (Personal Injury, Product Liability, General Litigation) Foley & Small, Partner, 1995 to present
- Rowe, Foley & Gardner (formerly Rowe, Foley & Huelat) – South Bend, IN 1982 – 1994
- Jacobs, Williams & Montgomery – Chicago, IL, Associate
- The Honorable Robert Grant, Judge U.S. District Court
- Touche, Ross CPA – Chicago, IL, Accountant 1974-1977
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Civic, Philanthropic and Social Organizations:
- Member, Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- Board Member, Family and Children’s Center
- Indiana Supreme Court Appointed Member
- Judges’ and Lawyers’ Assistance Program